Sunday, December 13, 2009

First meeting

It was my first semester at graduate school. living in a school housing where I do not know any body was not fun. I was bored and lonely. The weather was beautiful, but I was feeling cold. I sat out side my small studio room looking for the sun and enjoying the beautiful front yard we had. My tea started to get cold between my hands when he passed going to check his mail box. He was not the most handsome man on campus, but some thing inside me attracted to him, which gave me the warm feeling i wanted that time. He smiled to me when he came back...my god..almost ten years past and I still remember that smile. After that day, sitting out side my room became a habit waiting for him to come to check his mail. Weeks passed and I am still thinking about that person who never come again to check his mail. I started to give up on seeing him thinking that he already left when I saw him again in the parking lot..waw, he still here i said to my self. he looked at me and smiled again. I saw the happiness on his face to see me again. I said hi to him and he said hi back . That time I decide to follow him to see where he lives. I felt so good when he graped his keys and opened his room. Yes, this is what I said to my self. he live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment