Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I loved him from the first sight

He came with my frind to dinner. I was still working in my small kitchen when they arrived, but that does not stop me from looking at him and show him that I was so happy to see him again. My god ..he is very handsome, polite, and he knows how to talk and attract my attention. we were talking about a lot of things and I noticed that he like talking about food the most. He said that he know how to cook Ethiopian food and he will be happy to cook for us. He kept looking at me and I heared him saying to my friend that I am a marriage material. I pretended then that I did not hear any thing , but I can not be happier that time and I have no idea why I had that feeling. They spend almost 3 hours. While leaving he said that he want to see me again. I wanted to show him how much I was happy to hear that and ask him when he want to see me, but I stopped my self. Days gone with out seeing him and hearing any thing from him, but still i was not sure why I still really thinking about him. We met few times after that in the presence of our friends. We went swimming in the River. He visited me in my place few time alone, but he never tried to say any thing different than taking about travel and work and some other things. I started to be annoyed and I wanted him to act different. I wanted him that time to come closer to me and try to kiss me, but he never did. I thought that time he just wanted to be friend, but inside me I wanted more and I cant ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment