Tuesday, December 15, 2009

we can not be closer than this

After that intimate dinner night we became very close to each other. We started to see each other and spending some nice time together more often. Still , he disappears for few days without calling or asking about me, but I never stopped calling him and leave those messages on his phone. I saw his son for the first time in the summer of 2001. We had a good time together. Things went really nice between us until i found out that I am pregnant. I do not know then if I am happy or I am sad and I do not know how to tell him. I almost got crazy. I remembered then that he said that he is leaving some time soon. He was close to his graduation day, he already got a job in California and and I just started my graduate school. I wanted that baby really bad, but the fact that I do not know if he was serious or not about our relationship kills me. Beside all of that our religion differences will be the big concern to me and my family. I cried so bad not knowing what to do. Few days went and I am still thinking about a solution to what i am going through...I decided that I can not live this beutiful dream any more. I decided to wake up and be honest about it. I called him and we went for a long wake. I still remember the exact place where I told him that I am carrying his baby and I can not keep it. I was waiting for him to convince me not to do that. I wish then that he said that he will try to make it work. He was quiet and all what he said is that he understand . I tried to explain things, but he was not listening. He left and we never saw each other again for more than five years. He left with out saying good bye and with out asking what I did. I terminated my pregnancy 2 weeks before he left..it was really a hard time, but it was harder not to say good bye to him. Our relationship was very short, but it was real. I loved him and I never until my graduation stopped passing his place and remember those nice moments we spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment