Monday, December 14, 2009

He is intersed...yay

weeks gone without having a chance to see him. His car parked in the garage and his place light is off all the time. Please god where is he and what he is doing. How can i talk to him or where I can meet him???????????
until that day, when my friend who I work with her my part time job on campus came to me and said hey girle..I have some news to you, but not before dinner. My heart then told me that she know some thing about that guy, but how?..I never told her any thing. Any way , while we having our dinner she told me that one of her friends is interested on me. I have the feeling then that I know who she is talking about. I asked her..is he the black guy live behind my place? how did you know girl, she replied. I smiled and said please tell him that he can come with you for dinner some time. Waw..that night i was so happy. I can not sleep that night thinking about him and what I will say when i see him. Since then, I called him my chocolate prince. He came that weekend with her and our story started.

No comments:

Post a Comment