Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He was so hot

One day he invited me and my friends to try his cooking and the African coffee he loves. I went earlier than the others and I helped him cleaning his dirty floor. It was my first time going to his place . His place was amazing. I still remember the places of every thing he had and the colorful African fabrics on his chairs. I said to my self then that it is not just me who is the marriage matrial. It is him too. We really had a good time in his place. I felt then how worm he is and that he want to be close to me. We sat beside each other and for the first time and in front of every body he touched my hand. I felt some thing different going through my body and i felt then that some thing will happen that night. Every body was ready to leave, but not me. I want to stay and he did not mind, in the contrary he wanted me to stay and he invited me for a cup of wine. I do not drink my self but i did not say no. I want to be drunk that night and I think he wanted that too. We did not talk much after that, but we did a lot of nice things other than talking. I end up spending the night with him...man he was very hot and I just want to keep those nice moment for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment